welcome to my 

page Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Description of Myself and My Expectation of The Course

First of all, I would like to introduce myself again here. My nickname is Sam although some people do call me Samuel. I'm a very simple guy and like to live in an easy way. But sometime troubles do come by itself, we never expect what we will encounter the next day, that is the nature of life.

Of course we usually describe ourselves with a biased perspective. A person holds two images of oneself, the one in the mirror, and the one in the head. The one in the mirror affects the one in the head. If the image in the head is good the image in the mirror is good, but if the image in the mirror is good the one in head might not be so.

Honestly, I don't really understand myself well. So it will be difficult for me to describe myself here. So I took few hours to question myself with a deep thinking. Well...I guess these are the conclusions of myself:

- 5'7" tall with a square face and typically a Chinese type guy

- Like to be creative and innovative in arts

- Have some music skill

- Spent most of the time surfing internet

- Like to take pictures during travelling

- Up-to-date with latest technology and gadgets

- Like multimedia and entertainment

I hope these informations are enough to describe myself. If you want to know more, just approch me directly. I will let you know anything about me except my privates. Hopefully you don't feel weird about me after reading this.

About the expectation, I do expect something from this class. I hope at the end , I would be able to create a very creative and beautiful website, which stands along with the other top website. Hmm...maybe it's too ambitious, but I do wish someday people will surf to my website which I created on my own. Then it will be the one of the proudest moment of my life.

Currently, I do admire one of the websites which inspires me to learn about multimedia. This website is absolutely gorgeous and maybe you can drop by to get some ideas. The link is http://www.davidthian.com. This website is totally done by the Malaysian people, as well as the photos. They are from my hometown in Penang. So we should give thumb up for them.

Well, I think that's all for the description of myself and my expectation for this course. I don't want to write so long and end up in crapping. So I'm signing off with Da Svidaniya.....(erm, can you guess what it means?)

0 comments:

Forex Feed

Powered by UMS